Wednesday 7 September 2011

Time

I'm hoping that the time will come
I can feel your arms around me
I can feel your hands holding me tightly
I can feel your breath
I can put my head on your shoulder
Crying bitterly on your broad shoulder
Your hands patting me gently
Your eyes looking down at me lovingly
How I wish it's 37 years ago
We can walk side by side
Holding hands proudly
I will be the princess of your heart
When will the time come
All my dreams come true
In a week time....
In a month......
In a year or decades
I have the feeling the time will never come
I have the feeling you will never be by my side
You will never be mine
Nor I'm yours
I'm still waiting and hoping
But all my hopes have gone
Gone with the wind
Deep down in my heart
I'm still hoping for that time to come
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
forever and ever
Till the end of our day

2 comments:

  1. Going thru yr puisi is really touching. Yours is just a literary expression.Mine is a real life experience.It`s been very hurting all these years; and as there`s life there`s hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes evrything seems to be agaist you
    you seem to be on the wrong side of fate
    nothing favours you
    you are fighting a lone battle
    you are struggling a losing game
    you are hopelessly hopeless
    hopelessness is painfull
    so very painfull...

    ReplyDelete